A step by step guide for the novice investor to buy and manage their first rental property.
From my own experience as a landlord, I have included everything you need to know, including:
* Everything you need to know to deal with the bank and arrange
* How to get started renting out your property including setting
the rent and marketing.
* How to find – and KEEP – great tenants.
* How to manage your property from MOVE IN to MOVE OUT
and everything in between.
* How to understand and organize your bookkeeping, filing and
taxes related to rental properties.
* How to deal with problems as they arise and keep everything
* Includes numerous tips and ideas to keep your tenants happy
and your business running smoothly.
This is truly a step by step guide that is very easy to understand and follow. Once you read it and get yourself organized, you will be well on your way to financial independence through real estate.