16 Feb Are You Scared to Buy Your First Rental Property?
Are You Scared To Buy Your First Rental Property?
Buying your first rental property is a big decision. You know why you want to do it…to increase your wealth of course…but taking that first step and buying a property is huge!
What are your biggest fears as a new real estate investor and landlord?
I bet I can list almost all of them here as I’ve heard them before from new landlords and also experienced them myself when I was first starting out:
- I’ll pay too much for the property
- I don’t know if I have enough money to do this
- I don’t know how to set this all up at the bank
- I’ll end up with a money pit that needs constant repairs
- I don’t know how to do house repairs
- I won’t know the first step about being a landlord
- I won’t know what forms to use for my rental property
- I won’t know what to charge for rent
- I won’t find any tenants and my property will sit vacant for months
- If I do find tenants, they will be the tenants from hell
- I’ll get a million calls in the middle of the night to fix things
- Tenants will ruin my property
- The tenants won’t pay their rent
- I’ll have too many expenses
- I won’t know how to evict someone
- I’ll look like I don’t know what I’m doing
And the biggest fear of all…
I’LL BE A GIANT FAILURE AND LOSE ALL OF MY MONEY!
Have any of these thoughts crossed your mind and kept you from buying your first property? That’s okay because I’m here to help.
When I first started out, I would have given anything to have an instruction manual, for beginners, to guide me through this process.
So that’s why I wrote one! I made a step-by-step guide for beginners to follow so that they would know exactly what to do and how to do it. It’s exactly the information that I would have wanted when I was getting started and now I offer it to you to start on your own rental property journey. No gimmicks, no short cuts – just honest, thorough information about buying a property and then becoming the best landlord and property manager you can be.
So to get started – buy the eBook! It’s available on my site both in PDF and through Amazon (Kindle). It’s inexpensive and I promise you won’t be disappointed.
To your success!
My Rental Property Coach