Where Do I Begin?
I had so many questions in the beginning of my quest to be a landlord. Here’s just a few:
- Can I afford it? Can I qualify for another mortgage?
- How will I know if a property will give me extra money every month or drain me?
- How will I know what to charge for rent?
- How will I find good tenants?
- What forms do I need?
- What do I need to know to manage a rental property?
Let’s face it, buying your first rental property does require some capital to get started so the last thing you want to do when you’re starting out is make costly mistakes.
When I first started out, I would have given anything to have an e-book for beginners to guide me through this process.
So that’s why I wrote one! I made a step-by-step guide for beginners to follow so that they would know exactly what to do and how to do it. It’s exactly the information that I would have wanted when I was getting started and now I offer it to you to start on your own rental property journey. No gimmicks, no short cuts – just honest, thorough information about buying a property and then becoming the best landlord and property manager you can be.
So to get started – buy the eBook! It’s available on my site both in PDF and through Amazon (Kindle). It’s inexpensive and I promise you won’t be disappointed.